Tuesday, January 28, 2014

1/28/14. Early AM run. Afternoon crossfit.

1/28/14. run. crossfit.

i need more hours in the day.  so i moved my Monday afternoon run to tues morning.  so my running will not cut into my time with my family.  only cuts into my sleep time. we'll see how this works out.

i wasn't feeling so hot this morning.  still run down from judging at Cretus, and feeling fatigued.  when 5am rolled around, and it was time to get out of bed and hit the road, it was real hard.  even so, i pulled off a 26:40 5K, which is just fine for a training run.  didn't feel like i pushed too hard.  was actually warmish.  had laid out my hat and gloves, but when I saw 43 on the thermometer, I went without. Went OK.

Crossfit.  open skill.  Did some assisted dips. Actually hit a few unassisted ring dips too. 15 min AMRAP: 5 HSPUs, 10 burpee box jump overs, 15 kettlebell swings.  glad for an AMRAP today.  Even if i petered out, I could still work to the finish.  I just want to go to bed now.

1/28/14. run. crossfit. Dips. handstand push ups. Burpee box jump overs. kettlebell swings. coffee. orange. almonds. sausage/quinoa slurry. peas.  roasted corn chowder. apple. almonds. Garlic ginger chicken. broccoli. rice. lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment