Tuesday, January 21, 2014

1/21/14. Tuesday. crossfit. I wish I was running in the woods.

1/21/14. Tuesday. Crossfit. no run.

feeling tired today.  kind of glad its not a run day.  although looking out the window, I saw the sun shining, cold and clear, but patches of fog.  My friend Jess emailed about an awesome run in the woods she just had today.  Bright sun burning off the fog, nice steep trails, running in the woods.  makes me wish I was running in the woods right now.

EMOM of toes 2 bar.  these suck so bad.  These are usually pretty intense on the shoulders for me, and somewhat on the abs.  I was a little worried about the lower back, so i didn't set my expectations too high.  After 3 rounds, my back felt a little tight.  so i rested 1 min, then finished the last round. then 5 RFT: 15 pushups and 15 wall balls.  god, that sounds easy on paper, doesn't it?  75 push ups and 75 wall balls for time actually sucks pretty bad.

9.5 hours unil my next workout...

1/21/14. coffee. orange. almonds. turkey jerky. beef pad kee mao. chips. tea. Protein shake  Frittata. Salad. Cookies. Lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment