Thursday, January 23, 2014

1/23/14. Crossfit. no run. not sure about the long run this weekend.

1/23/14. Crossfit. No run.

Not too tough today. I think I scaled it too easy. Warm up was 10 min EMOM, 5 handstand push ups.  Did them with toes on a 24" box, no problem. Should have gone back and at least tried kicking up against the wall 5 times per round, even if I can't kip a HSPU. But it was crowded back there. WOD was 18-15-9-6-3, dips/situps/box jumps. Did the dips with a green band, was too easy. Mental promise to myself - no more dips with any more than a blue band.

No run today. Just another week before I bump it up to 4 runs a week. We'll see how long it takes my body to adjust the the additional output. Still not sure if I'll have time for the long run this weekend, I need to work something out.

1/23/14. Crossfit. Hand stand push ups. Dips. Sitps. Box jumps. Coffee. Almonds. Orange. Chicken pot pie. Turkey jerky. Apple. Almonds. Taco salad. Lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment