Monday, January 27, 2014

1/27/14. Crossfit. Postponed run till tomorrow.

1/27/14. Crossfit. Postponed my run till tomorrow.

I spent 3 days in a row judging at a local crossfit competition.  Three 12 hour days. I am physically drained. I hit crossfit this morning, was dragging ass. Then after work, I felt tired and almost like I'm fighting off a cold. I'm sure the lack if sleep, 3 nights in a row, has something to do with it.

That and I was missing spending any time with my family. It's hard to work all day, get home, everybody wants to see you, talk to you, and its to do go to and do a few miles. It's just hard.

I need more time. Work is non-negotiable. 8 hours a day, no choice about it. Kids get home by 3:30, getting in bed by 8:30 or so, not a lot of time to waste on the road. So I think I'm back on for the 5:30 am runs tues/thurs, instead of the mon/wed afternoon runs. The only way to make more hours in a day is to sleep less. So we'll give it a try tomorrow. Provided I feel better.

1/27/14. Crossfit. Front squats. Push presses. Power cleans. Toes to bar. Knees to elbow. Hang twist and dangle. NOxplode. Protein shake. Coffee. Orange. Almonds. Steak sandwich. Kale/sausage/pasta. Apple. Almonds. Sausage/kale/quinoa. Pudding. raspberries. Lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment