Friday, February 7, 2014

2/7/14. crossfit. no run. recovery day.

2/7/14.  crossfit. no run. 


hit the gym at 5:30am this morning.  Was a good crowd, had the best coach.  3x10 dips.  then rowing and handstand pushups.  did the HSPUs with my toes on a box.  I have trouble keeping my legs straight (pike position) due to my general hamstring tightness.  Will continue to work this. i've been hitting the lower body mobility twice a week for about 45 minutes, but its not enough.

no run today.  day of rest.  did 5K each on 3 consecutive days, then I will do 10K saturday.  that's the most running I've done in a week long period, in over a year, and I feel pretty good.  My friend Jess gave me a Buff, so I'm going to give that a try - its supposed to be barely above 20 degree tomorrow morning.  It's cool to have friends like this, even when I am not that friendly of a person.

2/7/14. crossfit. dips. rowing. HSPUs. NOxplode. protein shake. coffee. oranges. protein bar. baked gnocchi. apple. almonds. cottage cheese. beef stew. fritos. lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment