Saturday, February 1, 2014

1/31/14. crossfit. no run.

1/31/14. Friday. crossfit. no run

hit the 5:30 class, it was almost overcrowded.  did some heavy push jerks.  I don't particularly like the push jerk.  could be my lack of flexibility or my lack of coordination.  i understand how, and i understand why.  but it just doesn't always work so well for me.  push press, or straight to split jerk, i guess.  WOD was 100 shoulders to overhead for time.  had to do 50' of walking lunges each time you dropped the bar.  tell you what - I wasn't interested in trying to run 100, and I wasn't interested in hurrying.  when i hurry, my form gets shitty and I get hurt.  proved that before, no need to do it again.  so I went a little light, did all push presses, and after a first set of 25, I kept sets of about 15.  felt about right, I probably did about 250' of walking lunges.  that was my break time.

thank to my best friend Manuel for the following link - I almost pissed my pants laughing.  "woman, its called kipping"



1/31/14. crossfit. push jerk push press. walking lunges. NOxplode.  protein shake. coffee. orange. almonds. turkey. corn fritters. apple. cottage cheese. turkey. broccoli. peppers. lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment