Friday, February 14, 2014

2/14/14. crossfit with my wife. no run. Happy Valentines Day.

2/14/14. crossfit with my wife. no run. Happy Valentines Day. 

rest day from running today.  which is good, I could use the recovery.  yesterday was tough (run 5K, snatches, wallballs, bearcrawls) and  my knees and hamstrings and calves are complaining .  I took the WOD slow this morning.  21-18-15 Kettlebell swings, toes2bars, row (calories).  Seriously.  I took it ssslllooowww. toes2bar are tough for me, but I hit every one.  slowly. the wife kicked my ass this morning.  Happy Valentine's Day, that's the only date she's gonna get today.

fingers crossed for some good weather for tomorrow's long run.

2/14/14. KB swings. Toes to bars. rowing.  NOxplode. protein shake. coffee. orange. almonds. meat loving calzone. Steak. Salad. Broccolini. Lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment