Wednesday, April 9, 2014

4/9/14. run. 5 hill repeats. legacy of brutality

this was the last week of hill repeats.  these sure sounded better on paper than they really ended up feeling.  they were very difficult.  again.  i have faith and trust in The Plan, and I trust that putting myself through this will pay off in the long run.

again like last week, my recovery time seemed pretty good for the first few hills, but by the last few I was not fully recovering during the downhill jog.  but my HR recovery did seem better than last week.  I wonder if i kept up with the hill climbs, if this would improve?

4/9/14. coffee. almonds/cashews/peanuts. orange. sausage/egg/chard casserole. broccoli/carrot slaw. apple. almonds. grilled chicken on salad. potato salad. lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment