Tuesday, April 22, 2014

4/21/14. monday. strength 1, and 3 miles in the mask. pace review from sat.

it was good to be in the gym at 5:30am.  i'm not sure if i was a little tired, or what, but i was feeling a little weaker and it was hard to press the same weight as last week.  I had to break my sets into individual lifts, in order to keep the weight constant from last week.  shape of things to come, I guess.

the weather was really good for a run after work.  sunny. mid 50s.  elevation mask monday.  i kept a pace pretty consistent with previous mondays, but it didn't feel too bad.  my chest/diaphragm/guts didn't hurt at all, and I didn't feel like i wanted to vomit when I was done.  I think its probably time to adjust the flow restriction valve and make it a little harder to draw air.  

below is are data plots of pace and elevation.  I was comparing the sat run (4 mile fartlek in the woods) vs. a standard 4 mile road loop.  I would say that I managed to vary my pace quite a bit. 




4/21/14. coffee. orange. nuts. hamburger. chips. apple. nuts. cheese/crackers. steak. green beans. bread sticks/marinara sauce. lemon cheesecake. chocolate. lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment