Wednesday, April 16, 2014

4/15/14. Tuesday. run.

i actually thought to myself, wow, nice, its only 4 miles today.  that's just crazy.  first off, 4 miles on a tuesday really isn't that small of a number.  but what's crazier is, it really was nice to only have 4 on a tuesday.  next tuesday is 5 and the tuesday after is 6.  longer runs during the week are hard for me to find the time.

the run itself was OK.  kept a pretty fast pace for the distance, 8:05 min/mile. i probably should be running a little slower on Mon/tues/thurs which are suppposed to be recovery runs.  but its hard.  i don't like to go slow.  there was a lot of traffic - i had to yell at a truck in the sidewalk.  at least it was warm and his windows were down and he heard me.  running directly after work is the best time for my schedule, but the after work traffic and cars and exhaust just all suck.

I am not sure how wed will play out.  I need to run intervals, so i want to run them on the track next to my house (middle school).  but the middle school track and field team just started up and they practice after school.  I should stay away from the track when the after school sports are happening.  they are supposed to be done at 5pm.  but i need to leave the house to take E to his little league game at 6pm.  one hour is enough to warm up, run my intervals, cool down.  but i won't get dinner and i won't get a shower.  and i won't get much sleep after little league and I run again thurs morning at 5am.  and it looks like its going to be raining.  nothing like laps around the track in the rain, with that orange clay mud caking up on your shoes and legs, enduring a miserable down pour.  oh well, enough feeling sorry for myself.  i will make my sacrifices, and i will do what i have to.  like i always do.

4/15/14. coffee. orange. almonds/peanuts. ham/roast beef/cheese sandwich. black bean soup. lara bar. apple. cottage cheese. cheese/crackers. mexican chicken, corn, tortilla. salad. chocolate. lost of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment