Wednesday, April 2, 2014

4/1/14. 5 mile run on a tuesday?

this is still the first half of the training plan, so the emphasis is on speedwork.  but even so, the miles have ramped up a bit.  5 on a tuesday was more than i expected.  the day was so busy, that i had to take E to Little League practice and run my miles from there.  some new ground.  pretty much ran up the east side of Paine Field airport, and back down.  it was an acceptable route, but I couldn't have gone much further north without hitting the boeing freeway.  if i run this route again, i will need to figure out some new loops to work in.  felt good, i think my pace was good - not too hard, didn't get out of breath, just did the miles.

this video came out yesterday.  when I watched it, it brought chills to my spine and tears to my eyes.  I can't wait for Berlin.  I am seriously thinking about it every day.  every time i run.  eyes on the prize.

Berlin Marathon video

4/1/14. run. coffee. orange. almonds/cashews. pork jerky. thai pork in lettuce wraps. coconut rice. apple. cottage cheese. protein/gatorade shake. calzone. salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment