Wednesday, April 9, 2014

4/8/14. 5 mile tuesday.

5 miles, nothing special.  it felt like a long distance for a tuesday, especially for the 4th run of the week.  i was feeling stiff and sore and slow.  it was hard.  i think throttle-pushing on the beaches over the weekend really took it out of me.  funny how after 3 days of running hard on a vacation, I was still feeling fine.  but 3 hours back in the office sitting at my desk made me feel really stiff and sore.

anyways, got my 5 in, through the rain and gloom, staying on plan.  Wed is 5 more hill repeats.  brutal run, i will worry about it all day long.  and then that's it for hill repeats, I start an 8 week cycle of sprint intervals.  I guess my wednesdays, starting next week, will be spent at the track...

4/8/14. run.  coffee. orange. almonds/cashews/peanuts/cherries. ham and cheese and spinach sandwich. black bean soup. apple. almonds. bbq chicken sandwich. broccoli slaw. salad. cookies. lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment