Tuesday, April 29, 2014

4/28/14. monday. strength 1 and elevation mask run

at the gym for 5:30am strength training.  just keeping the weight/training consistent from week to week. maybe a few more weeks and I'll think about mixing this up a bit.  this will coincide with the transition in running (from speed to distance).  still on the fence.  I want to continue doing something but i want to make it the most efficient use of my time, the most bang for my buck.

after work i ran my 3 in the elevation mask.  I was feeling good, the sun was shining, and I ran a little faster than a normal mask day.  didn't feel too terrible.  although i was working hard to breathe, i never got that sick/pain in my abdomen.  maybe I either need to restrict the flow a little more, or start going a little further?  I think when the training plan transition happens, mask day will move to tuesday.  and the mileage will increase over time.  so i better enjoy these easy 3's while they last.

4/28/14. strength 1. presses. pull ups. push ups. GHD sit ups. GDH back ext. run in the mask. protein shake. coffee. orange. nuts. mongolian grill leftovers. apple. granola bar. mexican wraps (grilled chicken, guacamole, peppers) corn/feta/cilantro/lime. chocolate.  lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment