Wednesday, March 5, 2014

3/5/14. Wed. Crossfit. no run today. the end of my break

after a full week of rest, I felt it was time to get back into the gym.  when I woke up and saw overhead squats and burpees, i wanted to go back to bed.  FT: 10-1 sets of overhead squats and burpees.  but I stayed the course and it actually felt good to get a workout in.  of course i kept the OH squats light, I'm not a complete idiot.  but I think the burpees went pretty fast and it didn't kill me.  all in all, i felt fairly good.

of course, after I got home, my heel was all flared up.  right back to how it felt before I took my break.  like there is something in the arch of my shoe, pressing into my heel/arch.  If no running and no working out for a week made it feel  a little less noticeable, but the first workout flared it back up, then i guess i'll have to live with it.  we'll see how it affects my running, especially when I start the mileage next week.  hopefully this is something that hits a plateau within my tolerance level and i can manage it.

looking forward to a run at 5am tomorrow morning, come hell or high water.  high water is likely, being that it is March in the pacific northwest.

3/5/14. protein shake.  coffee. orange. almonds. flank steak. tortellini and sausage.  corn.  apple. Bacon double cheeseburger smothered in cheese sauce and deep fried Mac and cheese. French fries. Chicken and waffles.  lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment