Friday, March 28, 2014

3/27/14. thurs. run. workout.

up at 4:45am, out the door by 5 for a 3 mile run.  felt fatigued.  but did what i set out to do - run 3 miles in the dark.  just following the plan.

lower back was feeling better, so i went ahead and did my strength training.  i eased the weight down a bit for all movements. I was a little leery of the lower back, and I was thinking of how the last time i did front rack barbell lunges, my legs hurt for 4 days.  so I went a little lighter, and I'm glad to have been able to hit the gym.

3/27/14. run. strength. back squats. deadlifts. front rack barbell lunges. russian twists. toes 2 bar.  coffee. orange. almonds/cashews. reuben sandwich. black bean soup. apple. protein bar. protein shake. steak. bread. tomato salad. green beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment