Tuesday, March 25, 2014

3/24/14. workout. run. Mask Monday.

hit the gym at 5:30am, workout 1. strict presses, pull ups, dips, GHD sit ups, GHD back ext. felt good.  wished i had a little more time, but this seems like all i can get done, at a reasonable pace, in the time i have. 

run. 3 miles.  beautiful sunny day, so it was elevation mask monday.  wow, it seemed to be getting a little easier.  the first few weeks that had a run with the mask on made my stomach hurt.  gave me a pain down in my guts that made made me feel like I wanted to throw up from the strain of breathing.  last week it came on about a mile into the run and it stuck with me for about an hour after i got home.  but last night it held off until about mile 2.5, and it went away as soon as I quit running.  I believe I was even a little faster on the loop than last week.  I wonder if the addition of this training will have any impact on my big picture running?  If not, no harm done.  it was only a 3 mile day anyways.

3/24/14. workout. run. protein shake. coffee. orange. almonds/peanuts. meatball sub. sauteed green beans. apple. protein bar.  beef stew. salad.  cashews. lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment