Tuesday, March 11, 2014

3/11/14 run on a busy day. but great weather.

another busy day - divide and conquer.  could have got up early and run before work, but I wanted to try and keep a full 24 between back to back runs whenever possible.  busy tonight, though.  wife and older son to the gym (without me, unfortunately).  I needed to get to the school to watch E in his wrestling match.

so I went into work really early, put in my time, them got my ass home ASAP, ran my 3 miles, then went to watch the wrestling match.  Awesome job by E, won his match on points.

the sun was shining, the weather was beautiful. temp was 50 degrees.  It was nice to be outside and running on a day like today, wearing shorts for the first time in I can't remember how long.  It was way easier running without the mask today. nothing special, just putting in the miles and following the plan.  and the plan will get me to my goal.

3/11/14 coffee. orange. almonds. meatball ragout. mashed potatoes. apple. protein bar. Chicken pot pie. Spinach salad. lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment