Monday, March 31, 2014

3/31/14/ strength 1 and run. elevation mask monday

up at 4:30am, couldn't sleep, ready to hit the gym.  at the gym by 5:20, waiting for The Man to show up.  warmed up and did strength 1 workout.  went a little heavier on the strict presses.  all pull ups were strict.  felt pretty good.  wish i had more time.  a few more lifts I would like to work in.  but felt good.

after work, the sun was shining, absolutely beautiful day.  which regrettably meant elevation mask monday (I secretly like my mask, it's just really hard to run with it and i kind of have a love/hate thing going on).  tried to pay attention to the rest of my body, beyond my strained respiration and elevated heart rate.  last week, i got fatigued and i think my core got loose.  i had a jarring shock in my lower back coming off a curb, going down a steep hill halfway through.  took two days to feel normal.  so this week i tried to pay more attention to these things. run went well, hardly wanted to throw up at all.

3/31/14. strength 1. run. presses. pull ups. push ups.GHD sit ups. GHD back ext. 3 miles in the mask.  protein shake. coffee. orange. almonds/cashews. pork jerky. chicken sandwich (grilled breast, honey mustard, arugala, ciabatta roll), waldorf salad. apple. protein bar.lettuce wrap thai pork. coconut rice. snap peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment