Monday, March 17, 2014

3/17/14. workout and run

hit the gym at 5:30am, pretty basic workout.  strict presses, pull ups, push ups, GHD situps, GHD back extension.  was about right on time, but didn't feel like i got as much done as I would have liked.  would like to squeeze in bench presses and bench rows.

3 mile loop for my run. was a beautiful, sunny day.  wore shorts, and my elevation training mask.  i would like mondays to be elevation mask day, weather providing.  I think I may use the heart rate monitor for a mask day, see how much harder i work.  that mask seriously makes me feel like i want to throw up.  moisture from my breath condenses in the mask, as I breathe out, it gets forced out the valves like a squirt gun. even after i take it off, my stomach/abs feel sore and i feel a little sick to my stomach.  I hope it will make tomorrow's run feel easy though, like popping a free-flowing K&N air filter onto your engine.  smooth and easy breathing.

3/17/14. protein shake.  coffee. orange. peanuts. pizza. cobb salad. roast pork. sauteed broccolini. orzo/cucumber/feta/spinach salad. ice cream.  lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment