Wednesday, July 2, 2014

7/1/14. tuesday. run and strength 2.

up at 4:40am, out the door by 5am, 3 more miles in the bank.  3 slow, difficult miles, but complete.  still feeling pretty stiff/sore from the 18 mile weekend that just passed.  I have a lighter week, then a massage scheduled next monday.  then next week will be a lot more miles - stepping up to 36 miles (5 days of running in a 7 day week).  it was a beautiful dawn when i left the house, makes me wish i had a camera with me and that i could share it.  because i am absolutely sure nobody is going to show up at my house to run at 5am, a picture is the only way i could share it.

after work, strength 2. back squats, deadlifts, front rack barbell lunges, toes 2 bar, pistol progressions.  felt OK, good to stretch my legs out a bit.  same weights as last week so I better feel fine after this.  the gym was really crowded/chaotic, but it was cool to see so many people around.  it took me about 2 hrs to get done what i can normally do in a little over an hour, but it was ok with me. 

7/1/14. run. strength 2. coffee. orange. almonds/cashews. mongolian beef. white rice. peas. apple. nuts. protein shake. grilled chicken drumsticks. potato salad. broccoli salad. spinach/romaine salad. cherries. lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment