Monday, August 25, 2014

8/25/14. Monday. I'm worried about Randy

so it was a big mileage weekend.  i ran long, and i ran hard, and i would really like to journal it.  This was a huge week in my training plan, and this was a big deal.

but right now I want to use my journal entry to say I'm so worried about Randy Malikowski.  Randy and his wife Angela live in Pensacola Florida, and they own Perdido Bay Crossfit.  Randy went for a walk Saturday morning and hasn't been seen since. its been about 48 hours.

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2014/08/25/search-underway-missing-perdido-man/14557461/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Randy-Malikowski/1614764482083521?fref=nf

Randy was our coach on our first day of crossfit here in Everett WA, and gave the assessment to T and I.  He has always been extremely helpful to both of us, and i know if i asked him for any help or advice he would always do it.  likewise, if he or his wife were to ask me for anything I would do it.

3000 miles away, there's nothing i can do except offer support and thoughts.  i am not lying to say I thought of Randy and Angela every step of my 20 mile run yesterday.  40,000 steps in 3 hours, that's how many times I thought about them.  I hope for the best possible outcome.


*****MISSING*****
Name: Randal "Randy" Malikowski
Age: 51
Sex: Male
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Light Brown
Height: 5'11
Weight: 175lbs with Athletic Build
Last Seen Activity: Did not return after going for a walk on Dog Track Road in Pensacola, FL without identification, wallet, keys, or cell phone
Missing Since: Saturday, 23 August 2014 at approximately 9:20am
Identifying Characteristics:
Facial Hair 'soul patch'
Tattoos left arm, below shoulder, of tribal arm band with skeleton heads and a cross above

Please call 850-261-2024 or 850-266-4267 if you've seen or heard from him. Escambia County Sherriff's Office also has a BOLO out and they can be reached at 850-436-963

No comments:

Post a Comment